Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How about have a net-pal from Raey Guang?

Dear Theresa:

It's getting colder and colder in Taiwan now. I guess snowing would be the weather condition in your country now, right? Anyway, just take good care of yourself.

Ok, let's jump to the case.

Hoping students from each one of us can truely have global communication, we'd like to invite your students that are willing and are interested in having a net-pal from Reay Guang giving a brief introduction of themselves and sharing their school liifes in American. How do you think about this idea? If it's good, I will give you a list of students' e-mail address, and you may help me make a pair. Or you jsut give me your students' e-mail address, then i do the matching, either one is OK for me.

By the way, there are 38 net-pals from Raey Guang.

Here are students' e-mail address (SKIP Here)

I think this might be a good start.

What do you suggest? Can't wait to hear from you again.

Best Regard,


Helen

1 comment:

  1. Theresa said:

    Helen,

    YES! This sounds fabulous! We are on a Thanksgiving holiday right now. When teachers and students return next Monday, I will get this set up on our end! Theresa

    ReplyDelete