Saturday, January 9, 2010

20100109_Skype Call and Updates

Hello everyone:
Anne and me just made the skype conference time schedule set and it is
4PM on Thursday (14th) for John Muir,
7PM on Thursday (14th) for Harrison and
8AM on Friday (15th) for Raey Guang.
Just as you said, big day's coming!!yeaaa!!!

And, Rick, can you tell me more about the collage of students' pictures?
I asked Chia-pin if he is able to do this. He's not sure what kind of collage you're talking about.
So, tell me more about the collage!!:)
And, I told Chia-pin about the tree planting ceremony, but he's quite busy then.
So, we'll discuss it here next week!
If the tree ceremony is applicable for all of us, when are we going to make it?
Our winter break is coming from 1/21 to 2/21.
So, we are kinda running out of time......
anyway, have a nice weekend, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment