Monday, January 4, 2010

20091230_SKYPE

Hi Helen and Pizzicato. Hi to each member of our team.

Anne tells me that she is going to do a SKYPE call with you. We love Skyping, too. I need to know your skype username. Mine is richardalanglass. I will try to join Monday but our students are out of school. They return Tuesday. I will be working, though. I have a program called Call Recorder. It will record the audio and video of a two-way Skype call. If you or Anne can record your call, that would be a great video to add to the site. Let's try to set up a time for our students to share as well and I will record it, too. If I did the math correctly, we are 13 hours different. 7 am your time would be 6 pm our time. If that is not too early for you, I could have some of my kids meet me in the early evening here. I have never been able to do a 3-way video (audio only) conference with skype, only two-way, but at least the audio is good. If you or Anne know of a way to record a 3-way video call, let me know.

Happy New Year to each of you,

Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment