Wednesday, January 6, 2010

20100106_GVC Team 6

FROM: Global Virtual Classroom


Chia, Rick and Anne-

I hope that most of us are returning from a break and are refreshed, reenergized and ready to go! I know that I definitely needed the break and now I am ready for the big push. We are reaching a critical time in the GVC Contest. We have only a few months left to complete the project before the deadline. We have done a lot of great work so far and we need to continue with that great work over the next couple of months.

I just wanted to take a moment to remind you that I am here for you. If you have any questions, concerns, comments or just want to say hi, please do not hesitate to email me. I am here to help you, your students and your team succeed.

I am very proud of the work that we all have been doing and the opportunities we provide our students. Let’s continue with the tremendous effort and the amazing work.

Thanks,
Charley

No comments:

Post a Comment