Thursday, December 10, 2009

GVC Reminders

We just got a letter from the GVC committee.
Take a look at what they said:


Dear GVC Participants:

It has been a great start to the contest this year and I am very excited to see the progress of each team and how excited the students are during this time.

I would like to also take this chance to remind all teams that each week I should receive a progress report from one member of your team. This helps me get a closer look at what your team is doing, where you are planning to go and it will help me provide any assistance that is necessary.

Lastly, each team is also asked to send me a Team Plan. For those of you who have not yet submitted your team plan, please include the website topic, any plans to overcome challenges (such as differing school schedules and language differences), a statement describing how often teachers and teams will be in contact, and a schedule for putting the website together.

Keep working hard and as always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask or send me an email. Thanks for all that you do.


Charles Elsey
GVC Program Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment