Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Rick has received our first podcast ~ We did a nice job!!!

Hello Helen,

They did great! Melody, Ben, Jonathan and Peter were wonderful. It is 1:40 am here. I got out of bed for a drink of water and saw the email notification on my computer. I could not wait. I posted the podcast immediately. I had other changes to the site pending so it will take about 15 minutes to upload. But the students are now on the site. I will write a comment in the morning when I load the other wonderful pictures you sent. Your group is doing beautifully. Anne is sending nice things as well. All of our students are on a two-week Christmas holiday right now. They will be back in school on Jan 5. If your kids are in school, though, don't stop sending their work. I will update things just as quickly as I can.
Thanks again and congratulations on producing your first podcast. The format was fine. I had no problems uploading it to the site.

Best wishes to each of you,

Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment